Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased the Evo fusion catback in order to test its gains.

Product was shipped in a timely fashion, as well as being well packaged.
The exhaust fits well, with the exception of the muffler being pressed against the bumper. The overall construction looks good as well. comes with everything you need for the install (obviously you need your own tools). I dont like the canister style mufflers, but as far as those go, this one doesnt look too terrible. its not too annoyingly loud, save for high speed highway driving (IE-long trips).

only complaint, the exhaust made 7 whp, not 20. dynos can be found here

·
Registered
883 Posts
I can vouch for Evofusion/TeamSR as well. Ordered a part, took a couple weeks to get, was cracked, notified them and they shipped out a new one w/in a week or so, no probs, excellent cs, good prices, recommended, would buy from again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i bought the whole exhaust package from Evo (I/H/E) came in a timely fashion :D however i have been trying now for a few weeks to return the header . eventhough they moved warehouses they got back to me on the 18th of May havent heard anything yet about returning the header :mad: all in all the service before and during the sale was great but this return process is kinda stinking. i will buy from them again though

·
Registered
416 Posts
Wow, evofusion really sucked to me. I ordered multi gauge 3 weeks ago and not my hand yet.
They send email 1 week after I purchased and said

Thank you for your order with TeamSR/Evo Fusion.
Unfortunately we are going to have to delay the shipping of your ordered product for 7 days
since we are out of stock. We apologize for this delay, and we will ship it to you
as soon as we get it. After we ship it to you it will take about 1 week or
so to arrive to you. At that time we will email you again confirming it was
shipped

Yep, and still got nothing. I sent email again get me the refond or any updated info.

IF YOU WANNA DO BUSNISS WITH EVOFUSION,
EMAIL THEM FIRST TO MAKE SURE THEY GOT THE PRODUCT!!! :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
i hope i have a good expereince i ordered a spoiler from them the other day and received an email sayin i'd get it beteween 3- 9 days thing is i dont know how this stock 04 spoiler i have is attached

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Ordered the CAI on the group buy, they charged me $15 for shipping but they paid $23 for it??? :) They went out their way to make sure I didn't pay for duties. :) ( since i'm from canada) ALso I got it real fast too. definitely a great experience. THey also sent me the red intake after I asked for it for no additional cost.. :)

Would buy from again. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
124 Posts
i ordered a wing from Evo Fusion and it got to my house fast but my wing was in two peices. i was pissed when my mom told how it was. i wanted my wing and bodykit on when i came home for leave in feb from afghanistan but all i got was my bodykit on. im still tryin to get my money back from my wing so i can go through a local vender in my home town so i know it well come in 1 peice. but other than that they do have good prices on evo fusion.

·
dum de dum de dum
307 Posts
armyselantra said:
i ordered a wing from Evo Fusion and it got to my house fast but my wing was in two peices. i was pissed when my mom told how it was. i wanted my wing and bodykit on when i came home for leave in feb from afghanistan but all i got was my bodykit on. im still tryin to get my money back from my wing so i can go through a local vender in my home town so i know it well come in 1 peice. but other than that they do have good prices on evo fusion.
thats the same thing that happened to me. except the wing had several cracks and a hole in it. it also came with no screws. all the other stuff i got from them were fine though.

·
Now have a blue car.....
535 Posts
The service is horrible.. If I didnt push them.. it would have taken forever to get the bodykit... instead it took 2 months.. now this item was ready for delievery upon purchase....

The rear bumper fot the XD and XD2 are in fact different.. bradley @ evofusion thinks otherwise!!!! fitment sux on their bodykits!!!!

There is a reason they changed names...... call the BBB .. I did!!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
got a CAI from them, didn't take too long to get but fit wasn't perfect. The battery is squeezed between the CAI tubing and the chassis piece above the headlight. I have done all the moving I can, but at least it works and sounds awesome.

ordered my headers nearly 2 weeks ago and haven't heard a word except for seeing the charge appear on my billing statement. I'm assuming it is on back-order. I'll probably email them since I'm getting impatient.

They really need to notify customers if an item is in stock, low-stock or out of stock before they order, lots of popular online-shops tells the customer that. It's a PITA to order something and have to wait so long and not hear a word.

·
Registered
84 Posts
yah,i had the same problem with my bodykit. Fitment was terrible. But like BLACK said,they wouldnt do anything about it...i will never buy from them again!

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
I bought a front strut bar for my xd.It was shipped out promptly.Recieved in a little over a week.A little dissapointed with the quality of product,but what do you expect for 60 bucks.I might buy from them again if I can get them to ship product by UPS.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Blackdiamond said:
The service is horrible.. If I didnt push them.. it would have taken forever to get the bodykit... instead it took 2 months.. now this item was ready for delievery upon purchase....

The rear bumper fot the XD and XD2 are in fact different.. bradley @ evofusion thinks otherwise!!!! fitment sux on their bodykits!!!!

There is a reason they changed names...... call the BBB .. I did!!!!
i am currently going through shit with them now too. i ordered my R34 kit 3 weeks ago. i called every 4 days or so to find out what was going on since i was getting no e-mail confirmations nothing. :phone: first time i was told that they were gonnga get it from the factory like that day and that then i would have it 3 days after they got it. now 3 weeks go by with me still calling i finally get some truth and it sux. they sent out the bumpers they are 4 days shipping not 3. they still don't have the side skirts but they are sending them as soon as they get them. meanwhile the car sits at the body shop waiting. :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Man, that crap sucks, mine's probably going to be the same way. I got mine from 'em on their ebay store, the guy emailed me to say they had 10 kits available, I ordered it, got my credit card charged, so I figured 10-14 days later it should be at the bodyshop.
As long as it gets there in 4-5 weeks I should be good. 6-7 weeks even might be ok. I just want time to get the rims installed, car fixed, bodykit installed, and painted by Jan, so that my gf can get the tint done by 10 Jan.

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
the shipment problems might be because they use DHL... 05xd had horrible things to say about that shipping company so maybe thats it.??

·
Registered
645 Posts
I ordered a grill about a month ago. Had a friend call them just now, they said it was damaged in shipping and had to be reordered from Korea, will email me a tracking # as soon as it clears customs.

Asked about my bodykit I ordered just over 2 weeks ago. Said if it doesn't ship tomorrow, it will within a couple days. (hmmm...)

Asked if I can get a military discount, and if they have the catback in stock.
Said no military discount, but since I'm a valued customer (bodykit and grill) to mention in an email ordering the catback that a rep said I could have a 10-15% discount for being a valued customer, and they'll give me a paypal link to pay 'em with the discount taken off. And it'll 2.5 weeks to get the catback in stock, it's their most popular item. (I'd think they would keep them in stock if it's the most popular item)

·
Grenhorn
465 Posts
EVO sucks big time,now brace yourselfs I ordered header+cat back send Bradley the money on October 10 2006 with promise from Bradley that I'll have it by end of November 2006 .Got header in second half ofl May 2007.Bradley e mailed me two days ago ,cat back will be here really soon,I'll translate....next month maybe:mad: . Never ever wil I order from him again,we learn by our mistakes.Well I did ,so thats my 2 cents

·
Elantra GT
43 Posts
Ordered my intake got in a week and ordered my cat-back May 18 and I'm still waiting. Emailed all of them 3 or 4 times and no one has emailed me back tried calling no one answered. So now I'm sending emails telling them to cancel my order and refund me. But I'm getting ready to go to the BBB cause they have not contacted me telling me anything except a THANKS FOR ME MONEY.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts