Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over at Cricforum the guys have a YouTube group set up where people can add relevant videos about cricket. I figured we could do something similar with ElantraXD and Elantra videos from YouTube.

I created the group at http://www.youtube.com/group/elantraxdstuff

Feel free to add as many videos as you guys like. I started by adding some random videos of Elantra stuff.

There are lots and lots of Elantra videos out there so I don't expect anyone to go through and add all of them, but if someone wants to then go for it.

If anything the ElantraXD YouTube group will be a good place to find any Elantra videos which I think would be cool. A "library" of Elantra YouTube videos if you will.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
PLEASE! don't add videos of you placing your video camera at 8 different points around your car and getting in and reving your exhaust just so we can hear it from all different angles for 25 minutes

KTNXBYE

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
7 psi tunned by poweraxel
3,203 Posts
im working on a genesis coupe drift video compilation, should be done soon. I also have an EXD only video that i been working on like forever. LOL. i'll ad those soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts