Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· G-Mills Pays tha Bills
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's that time again folks, as usual will keep the same pw. Anybody can join, and as usual, everyone needs to make your team name your name from exd. E-mails have been sent to last year's players.

League ID#: 432394

League Name: EXD Season 2013

PW: exdsucks

Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/exdfantasyfootballleague

Draft Type: Live Standard Draft

Draft Time: Sat Aug 31 9:00am CDT

This can be change, I believe the season starts that next Monday? So if we need to do it a week earlier or that Sunday the 1st I think we might be able to change it still. I have it at 9AM, but we can change that as well. Just wanted to put a date and time so we have a general idea.

· Premium Member
4,531 Posts
I'm in, just joined.

· Premium Member
26,011 Posts
Sucks we can't get more people.

I've had to sign up for a second league for the first time in over 5 years. Pretty embarrassing when the PriusChat forum can get more people than EXD...

· Premium Member
26,011 Posts
This has been fun for so long, but with 6 people I'm out. Just ain't worth it. Even the Prius forums got 12 people together so I'll be doing that.

Thanks for all the good years djarsonist!

· G-Mills Pays tha Bills
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If Super is out, we need him to drop out so we can have matt sign in and just run with 6 teams.

I'm changing the draft time to 6PM tonight CST. This will give more time for that change to occur.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.