Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is because I love all you kids.

I've integrated a Google Custom Site Search function into the forums. When you click on the Search dropdown in the Navbar you will find that there is a Custom Google Site Search option there and if you click on Advanced Search there is a Custom Google Site Search option there as well.

Results come from many EXD pages including:

www.elantraxd.com
www.elantraxd.com/forums
www.elantraxd.com/DIY
www.elantraxd.com/wiki
www.elantraxd.com/cotm
www.elantraxd.com/forums/shop.php

This will allow you guys who search 907242 per minute to do so without waiting.

So give it a try and let me know what you think or if you find any problems with it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
we love you too james

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like it wasn't as popular as I thought. If Google is telling me the truth, which I think they are, then it was only used 16 times yesterday.

So do you guys prefer the vBulletin search or the Google search? The reason I like the Google search is that it pulls results from more than just the forum which can be useful. Because I'm fairly good at searching and I remember 90% of the threads that are made here, I'll probably continue to use the vB search when I know what I am looking for exactly.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
Definitely like the Google search better. vBulletin fails at search engines.

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
i used the google search about 4 times yesterday, one of them was on yamaha house, and again on bought house and it didnt find ****, did the same with the Vb search and seans thread popped right up

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
Give it a year, and you'll have cricket ads on here too. :rolleyes: ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts