Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was gonna get some work done on my alarm system in my home. called the place, had it all set up for 9am this morning. I wait until 1030, and no one shows up. I call the place, and the guy says oh, I called and left a message. I say well, theres none on my machine. He says (number) I say no! , you called the wrong place. He says, oh, well, my ADT guy is out of town and wont be back till next Tuesday. I say F%$#**(*!!! I waited for nothing???? I say well, I got to work Tue, what time will he be here? he says noon. I say nope, cant do it, got to work. I say Thurs my day off, do it then. he says wellll....I don't know how long he will be in town.. I say look, if you do this tues, then you will have to be here at 9am, NO later. He says well, he might be back in Monday nite, if he is, then we can have him there at 9am...
HOW in the [email protected]#$%^&^ do these people stay in business???? :hammer: :angryfire

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
They stay in business because of clients with patience I'm guessing.....I had a difficult time with my cable and internet installation and it's been sorted out now 2 months later. I just don't pay them and they wonder why...they come calling and I tell them the problem and they say....oh, yeah, I can understand that......patience is the key word, but yeah that guy was quite the d*&^ to you.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well, he showed up today to do the job about an hour late, but thats ok, I'm not complaining. He was here about an ahour and a half installing sensors, and programming the system. The magnets I had were too big , and he had to use his, but he bought the magnets I had from me, and only charged me $50 for everything instead of his original quote 0f $65 for first half hour, and $50 per hour after that. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts