1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
but its just because the ear things on a hose calmp are facing the wrong way so if i hit a object flip over bounce three times and sneeze at the same time i might die if all that doesnt kill me :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'm not sure I understand what's to get angry about though. It gets fixed next time you take the car in for service and it's done, no real trouble. I have my 24,000kms service booked for Friday, so they'll fix it then and I'm no worse for wear.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Ah, you'd think the dealership already knew about the recall seeing as it was the day before you got the notice in the mail! I think as long as you can keep from crashing, you should be ok through to your next service, though gas leaking out and igniting is never a good thing, maybe it's worth the trouble of a half-hour.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
No need for this flame its a simple fix and more precaution than neccessity! Everyone take a deep breathe its ok

·
-
471 Posts
Re: Recall

SPARTANELANTRA said:
well i pisses me off beacause i live a half hour away from my dealer and i just got the first service done a day before i got the recall notice in the mail
So check it yourself then. You can see all the clamps in the area from under the left rear fender. If none of them have the ears facing the tank, you're good. If one does, reach up and turn it. you don't even need any tools. Next time you're at the dealer, have them check it too, just so the paperwork gets done.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Those recalls come over fax line or notice from manufactorer. There is no way for service to know until they are informed by Hyundai!

·
Registered
378 Posts
GAWD DAMN HYUNDAI for wanting to fix car and make it safer.:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

Come on dude, this is a weak flame. If you don't think it is that big of a deal then don't take it in. But just don't blame them if your car rolls over and blows up because you failed to get it fixed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts