Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(4) 5zigen 17x7 42mm offset.hyper blk color 114.3 bolt patern + Falken 451 tires, more than half tread left on tires,size: 215-45-17. they are off my 05 elantra GT sedan. i just purchased a new set of wheels only to freshin up the look of my car. i live in NYC

·
2.Slow
9,741 Posts
r u trying to get rid of them, RIGHT NOW? because i need a set of wheels for the summer. but i would like them without those tires, wud u be able to take the tires off n sell just the rims?

·
Banned
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
r u trying to get rid of them, RIGHT NOW? because i need a set of wheels for the summer. but i would like them without those tires, wud u be able to take the tires off n sell just the rims?
i sent you some pics of wheels cause you are in conn which would make it possible to make a transaction. if it's possible for you to post these pics , plz do. thanks . I dont know how to post pics other than 1st posting on CL then fowarding the link. let me know

·
Banned
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
why , don't you want the tires too? it's been roadforce balanced, no sense in tearing it apart.

·
Carpe Noctum
2,462 Posts
He means your brakes. Are they off an XG350?

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts