Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Isn't the attraction of Scion supposed to be that you can add aftermarket parts to it while it's still on the dealer-lot, and just roll the cost into your payments? I dunno, there's no scions around here yet. Factory supercharger=fun right out of the box.

·
Registered
270 Posts
My friend loves the new Scion Tc. He is going to get one next month when he gets back from Germany. The supercharger only adds 40 HP though @ 5 psi. Not enough to spend 3K on if you ask me.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
TRD? That's my only guess.

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Blackknight04 said:
My friend loves the new Scion Tc. He is going to get one next month when he gets back from Germany. The supercharger only adds 40 HP though @ 5 psi. Not enough to spend 3K on if you ask me.
IMO it's worth it because it would only cost a couple hundred more to make that quite a bit more hp with some different pulleys for the SC and a little tuning and you would probably still have a warrenty.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
The TC is cool, I just wonder why they introduced the brand with two of the most hideous cars I've see (Xa, Xb). I mean, they're not terrible, but they're not a nice sleek look like the TC has.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I thought about getting one, but in the begining of June there was already a 40 person waiting list, and they just started shipping into central cali last week.

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
November for the SC option, and yes it is true about the accesories (made by OBX, and others) And also rumors of a factory TC, but we know how rumors go.

Also, Hyundai better step up the TC is aimed @ the Tibs age group as well, and they are going to be passing by

Another great Toyota product

1 - 14 of 14 Posts