Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
chef 4 life
5,781 Posts
Gotta love that "The Rock" is in this one, lol. You can all say what you want, but you know you're going to see it anyway!

·
7 psi tunned by poweraxel
3,203 Posts
god... its starting to become like ****ing SAW.... sequel after ****ing sequel... LET IT DIE ALREADY!!!!!!
Actually in a recent interview with paul walker, he mentioned that they where making 2 more fast and furious movies, Fast five and the other part 6 that will be the end.

part 6 its said to be out some time in 2012 before the world ends.

The best I can figure from the time line to FF is 1,2,4,5,3
its actually going to be like this 1,2,4,5,3,6.

OMG will it ever end!
meh, you got to admit it, there are no better car action illegal racing movies than the fast and furious movies.

·
Where's My Boomstick?
5,486 Posts
Ill watch it. Yea they're stupid. Yea, they're horribly unrealistic, yea every time one comes out there's a up tick in the sale of aluminum park bench wings, but hey - they're entertaining.

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
Ill watch it. Yea they're stupid. Yea, they're horribly unrealistic, yea every time one comes out there's a up tick in the sale of aluminum park bench wings, but hey - they're entertaining.
This may be the truest post ever made. I love F&F movies.

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Gotta love that "The Rock" is in this one, lol. You can all say what you want, but you know you're going to see it anyway!

hahahahah yeah but i wont go to the theater...i'll atleast wait and be embarassed in my own house. hahaah

·
chef 4 life
5,781 Posts
hahahahah yeah but i wont go to the theater...i'll atleast wait and be embarassed in my own house. hahaah
No question! Especially since I have a 24 hour Redbox across the street! $9 a head is to much to go see a good movie, never mind one based on entertainment values!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts