1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
The 1992 Scoupe Rod millen drove to the class win at Pikes peak.

I don't know why, but I still can see that poster of it i nthe old parts room. square, small, looked slow ... but was wicked, awd and boosted.

EDIT: If something can find me a pic, I'd appreciate it. work is blocking all of them

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
No pic found, but here is the video from the winning Pikes Peak hill climb.

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1

Favorite Hyundai - that's too hard. It seems whatever the latest sedan released becomes my favorite. I loved the NF when it was released, then the Azera (or maybe I have them backwards, don't remember), then the Genesis.

I tend to stay away from the "cool" Hyundais in terms of personal want: no Tib, no GenCoupe.

I guess by my own admission - I'd have to say the Genesis is my favorite. I'll go even more specific and say I like the White version done by DUB (though the wheels are too big, IMO... irony).

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
tHAT's it... good ol' number 3. Same number I'll rock when the Swift asan ITB car.

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
I always liked the scoupes as well Bob.

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
oH, it's not because it was a scoupe... it's because it was a full out caged race car that won at pike's peak.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
I'm gonna have to say the Genesis coupe but a super close second would be a 1998 Accent hatch manual of course. It was my first car, I beat the crap out of it and it alway ran strong. Slow strong but it was an Accent. lol

I miss that car all the time. No power steering, no A/C, crank windows. I'd love to get another one as a project.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
x3. They are pretty cool looking cars. I saw one for the 1st time a few months ago in person.
did you mean "x3 (times 3) they are cool looking" of X3 meaning the accent x3 in the second post...lol

·
Banned
11,228 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
This one is harder for me than the other thread. I think I need to sleep on it.
Agreed, I'm saying Elantra, but I'm torn between the 2005 hatch (whose design began my love affair with cars) and the 2005 XD2 sedan (which marked Hyundai's turning point towards respectable, well-built vehicles). Actually, upon review, gonna go with my gut:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts