Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it finally happened. I didnt get that job at the hyundai/kia dealer because it was taking too long and my kid likes to wear diapers and i like to eat food. So i turned it down the next time i talked to the guy. The reason being, I got a job at Barry University down here in Miami Shores, Fl.
I get paid well and love the place. I didnt post till now because I wanted it to be official you know? Well i started this past tuesday. Great place to work, incredible benefits, great people/atmosphere. Plus the wifey works here too so it saves on gas and is very convenient. Needless to say,I wont be able to post as much as usual if at all. But i will definately remain a member and will be reading a lot to get tips and stuff like learn from other peoples experiences. Thanks to all the well wishers who said all the nice things while i was waiting for the other job to pan through. Finally one did, and here i am! Yay. You guyys can now reach me best on AIM at LUKEFIVE8 or MSN Messenger at [email protected] or [email protected] or by email at [email protected] or [email protected]. Thanks again guys, and since i probably wont be able to read all the replies thanks in advance for the congrats and all. See ya around!

·
Registered
851 Posts
Nice, glad you're working.

·
The Girl
2,894 Posts
Glad to see you have a job instead of mooching off your wife....LOL J/K....you know me I have to give you a hard time!:) ---Maybe on your off time you can hang online w/all of the 9-5ers! At work hardly working...that sort of thing, but I guess it will be kinda hard w/a new job and such. See ya around!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol sorry, i am an assistan admissions counselor in the admissions department for barry university in miami shores fl
jlivan heck now that ive got a job i will definately look into it . . lol but you're right about the new job thing . . my supervisor is really cool about the net and stuff, like when it is slow as long as i know my stuff which i am in the process of learning you know?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts