Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Search is your friend.
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way that the florida members can have a meet and exchange ideas, check out eachothers cars stuff like that.......in a florida location. Maybe Orlando or something. We can work out date and time. preferably on the weekend.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well I live in florida (navarre) in between pensacola and Ft. walton beach but I dont know any place for a get together. plus I dont feel like driving to orlando.

Edit: there is a mall that has car meets in pensacola all the time so im sure there has to be a good place in Florida.

·
Search is your friend.
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
doesn't have to be Orlando.... just a thought

·
Registered
65 Posts
No kidding we really need to get together im bored out of my mind with spring break. Im not sure where but set a date and give me a message ill be there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Who are you talking to?

Nvm Im assuming me, its bin a long day, I would but I have to go to work at 8 but definitly later.

·
Search is your friend.
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DecoyforHire said:
Who are you talking to?

most likely you seeing as how I live in Tampa

·
Search is your friend.
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NE wayz I'm guessing no get-together for me then....lolz

·
Registered
65 Posts
Youll just have to find a few poeple near you, like I just did, Im sure theres someone.....maybe.........i dont know.

Edit: Just thinking aloud, maybe we should a forum for people in specific areas,states, and such that says if their up to getting together and were they want(can) go, theres one in South east region forum but its more for orlando really.

·
Search is your friend.
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
I have to F'n work tommorow.

Off topic does anyone know where I can get a performance fuel rail for my XD2???

·
Registered
879 Posts
skeetre how much are they charging you for the install on your car? I'd like to get together some time but I currently have my dash taken apart and i'm awaiting the arrival of the din kit, and the stock wiring harness since I originally cut it off. No way I want anyone seeing my car like that.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts