Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
it used to be super duper fast. but now its slow. When i typed in the address, it takes a minute or less to load the page. and a couple seconds after you log on. but once your on the site for awhile it doesnt take long

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
chrome -windows -fast university network.
site currently running like molasses for me

^took ~24 seconds to post the above

^took ~24 seconds to post the above

and it double posted that automatically, i told it to post that as the next post (not an edit, what im doing now is an edit) and minimized it.
ill leave it doubled so you can see

-I posted in the steubanville meet thread and it posted in like .5 seconds. then i reopened this thread and it took a good 10 seconds just to open.
seems pretty random for me

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
still going really slow for me, also im getting some weirdness such as the "whats new" button telling me that some of MY posts are new and unread.. but im the one who made the last post hah.

^7.5 seconds to post
Edit button opened in half a second

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
still going really slow for me, also im getting some weirdness such as the "whats new" button telling me that some of MY posts are new and unread.. but im the one who made the last post hah.
It has always done that for me. I think that is because you made the "new" post. So when you hit "whats new" it is just checking to see if there is any new posts regardless of who posted it.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Took me 17 seconds to load the homepage, 16 seconds to load the What's new Button and about 8 seconds to load this page.

Chrome with Win7 x86 on my netbook.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Pretty slow for the past week here. Browser is whatever the latest version of IE is I believe but not 100% and I honestly don't know how to check.

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
its alot better now than it was earlier today.
its still being a little sluggish, but nothing like it was earlier.

at home now,
tested in chrome and FF

for reference pages are loading and posts are going in 5-7 sec range. seems pretty consistant.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Took 5-7 seconds to load homepage. 11 seconds to load new posts page. Feels quicker than before though as others have said.

Edit: Six seconds to post this. Four seconds to edit.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
This morning was surprisingly fast. Currently on FF 4.0.1

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Yeah way faster for me today as well.

41 - 60 of 98 Posts