Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now distributing 194 replacement LED bulbs. They are from a wholesale seller who will soon also be supplying O'Reilly's and Pep Boys. But you can count on the fact that these will be the cheapest price for quality bulbs and STELLAR service!! :) I had to order 500 bulbs to get this pricing, and you benefit.

That being said, here they are:

Inverted 194-replacement LED bulbs, WHITE.

Other colors will be available soon!

Installation of these things is incredibly simple, it took me literally less than 5 minutes to install them. For the license plate lights, depress the clip on one side of the case and pull down, twist the connector on top and the bulb will come out. Pull it out and replace with LED! There's even a video on youtube of it.

I am not sure how they go in but I know they fit in the sidemarkers as well. If someone could expand on that, it'd be much appreciated!

I will also soon be carrying festoon 8-LED bulbs for your dome and glove compartment and trunk, so just hang tight on those! Don't worry about making two orders because each order comes with a card for 10% off your next order.

License plate lighting.
This is really a cheap way to make your exterior look more expensive at night!

before and after:

before:

after: (it looks blue but it's really like 6000K HID)

And here's what they look like:

As you can see, they are top quality. A diode to protect from reverse polarity and a resistor to protect against power surging is built-in.

And in your package you will get this plus a packing slip. 10% coupon code is on the back for your next order.

PRICE:

Only $1.99 + shipping for a PAIR!!!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

They are in stock, I have 186 pairs in stocks out of 250 a week ago.

Thread has been approved and directed to be posted here by SuperGLS.

Thanks!
Paul

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
This is a deal that can't be beat. Gives a nice clean look your car, with little effort and price.

Plus, Paul is an awesome guy and he ships hella fast. I got 5 sets from him, got them within a few days.

·
2.Slow
9,741 Posts
gauges, map lights, shifter light if u have an automatic. uhm... in your headlights if u have the tiny city lights in there.

·
XD2/KDM style ㅋㅋㅋ
1,051 Posts
Any pic of dome light?? 04+ use dome light for License plate... I need new sets for it.. mine went out like 2weeks ago.. currently I don't have any light for my License plate..

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
194 for the 04+ only fit in the city light and ext. side lights. Don't think they fit in the map lights or dome lights. They fit in the license for the hatch and not the sedan. Correct me if i'm wrong

·
Registered
887 Posts
i need some .. but not for my elantra.. lol. :)

i'd rather give the money to you than autolumination.com

·
XD2/KDM style ㅋㅋㅋ
1,051 Posts
Me too... lights I ordered from autolumination went out in 5days....bah..

i need some .. but not for my elantra.. lol. :)

i'd rather give the money to you than autolumination.com
btw Paul, you got any pic of dome light??? or what size it is?? I need a set for my license plate...

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
I'll wait until you get some colors so I can use them on my gauges.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good news guys, I got my 18-LED boards in today and they fit your dome lights too! (I am 99% sure). They are all nice in their own packaging and come with connectors. You might just have to bend the holder for the bulb a little smaller as it is 28mm instead of 31mm, but other than that, they are good to go! And WOW are they bright! $24.99 for two.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts