Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'd prefer not to ship all this stuff out so I'm giving a local posting first to hopefully grab a local pickup. (okayed by SuperGLS)

For sale from my 2002 Elantra

Suspension
19mm Tibby sway bar: $60 - (from 60k 2003 Tib, never installed on Elantra)
TRW Rear Sway Bar Endlinks: $25 - (includes 2, new never used/installed)
Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Rear, for 19mm tibby bar: $10 - (new never used/installed)
Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Front, for stock front bar: $10 - (new never used/installed)
or buy all 4 for $100...

Air Intake
K&N Panel Air Filter: $30 - (new never used/installed)
2.5" Cold Air Intake: $20 - (includes full 2.5" tubing (not 2.75 or 3) and silicone sleeves, no filter, not currently cut for MAF but could be easily, used ~3k miles)

Transmission
Forgot my favorite part for sale
TWM Short Throw Shifter w/ weighted knob: $75 - (used about one year, pic of shifter and knob below)

These prices refelct a local pickup in Wheaton, IL 60187

Post your dibs, Paypal payment or cash only.

Thanks,
Brad

-- per Super
"Approved by SuperGLS"

edit adding pics

TRW Endlinks (pic from Doohickie's DIY on DFW Hyundais)

Poly Bushings (front and rear are greasable as in pic but are black not red)

K&N Panel Filter

TWM Shifter

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
like you said, youd rather do local pickups, but if you get down to shipping im interested the whole suspension package, if you wana screw around with shipping contact me via pm. - i understnad if you wait or just say no cause i sent a fender once and it was not fun to pack,transport,ship..

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Added my TWM shifter and weighted knob to the first post.

I am trying to keep it local first, hence my post in the MW forum, if things don't sell local I will have this one closed and post a FS in the Marketplace with a shipping fee added. I actually don't mind mailing most of it except for the sway bar, but I figured someone might want the whole package.

Thanks for all the interest.

Brad

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How about your visors? I you sell them, I'll take them.

PEACE
dj arsonist
I have to trade it in about a week from now so I'm only taking off the bolt on upgrades... and you wouldn't want my passenger visor anyway, the spring for the vanity mirror is dead and you have to hold it up by hand.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
damn it i want that sway bar but shipping it would be a PITA. Ill see if you can unload it local, if not then ill bug you about it. heh.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still hoping for a local sale ... I do have the original box and styrofoam for the CAI so its not too bad to send I'd just prefer local if possible for all the stuff to avoid the hassle. I'd say if by mid-Monday I don't have a local dibs I'll have this closed and post it up in the marketplace so keep your eyes open on Monday after lunch.

Thanks for all the interest...
Brad

·
Registered
5 Posts
HEY i live In Illinois and im interested in your items for sale. Are they still up for grabs? Iám very interested in the shortshifter and knob. I do not get on this website that much but if there is anyway you can PM me about it cause i would be able to do local pick up. THANKS!

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
ok, ill retract my offer and wait for a post in marketplace if you dont get what your lookin for, then ill hit you up if im still interested
tx

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Monday morning bump ...

last chance before I post in the marketplace for open dibs this afternoon.

Brad

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Closed by request.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.