Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have decided that since the chrome trunk garnish items aren't a hot ticket item that I will do a CF wrap over the remaining ones.
I have 7 or so left over and that will be all. Chrome price is $40 shipped. As noted in TWO threads for the KDM Sale

Price will be $85 shipped, payment due only when ready. If you want a chrome one speak soon

This is for the GLS ONLY!!

1: Supergls
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:

·
Poster God
531 Posts
well hell should i go for this, put me down for a may be cause i wanted the front to match the back but i dont have a carbon grill we never got the gls group buy going.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
:drool: CarbonFibre Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme Gimme!

·
Registered
429 Posts
is it the same on the hatches? if it is i might be interested

·
Registered
429 Posts
damn.... i have been trying to find something to get rid of the crookd H in the rear

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I think super was talking about the CF one. I've had mine for almost a year (thanks Craig) and also get many compliments on it. Most people think I just had the stock one chromed -haha. You guys should grab these while you can, it really decorates-up the ass-end.

·
HID Master
606 Posts
Car looks good man!! I think I still really prefer the 4 dr sedans over the hatchbacks..:) Just too bad we here in Canada dont get the Sedan GT models, I would love to have 4 wheel discs!!
I'm hoping to do a conversion sometime...if finances hold up..:)

Jason

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Ok all you chrome-heads have had your chance, now somebody show me what the CF one looks like pppppppplease!

·
Registered
262 Posts
hey carb....ill take one and add it to the other money i owe you....
just throw it in with my 2nd shipment when it goes out....
so tell me how much extra without shipping!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts