Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

^ SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

^ BBTB SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

Had this in our wherehouse for some time now and time to get rid of it.
may be that "Oh wow!" factor for some and may also be that "WTF!" factor for most of the haters out there. LOL!

Up for grabs is a full 100% carbon fiber vented hood produced by Fiber Images for the JEM MotorSports / Hyundai motor corp colaboration '01 Elantra.

The hood has been in our possession forever and it needs to go.

This is one of one. (yeah it doesn't get any more rare than that.)
and is fully functional by reducing engine temps.

If it does not sell to an enthusiast here, it will end up on ebay for a larger audience.

$750.00 local pick-up or $700 plus shipping and paypal if it needs to be shipped.

come look at it, come study it, come take pictures, whatever you want to do with it, it is located in Downey, CA 90241 at our shop now.

price may be on a little high side for most and that's why it's not for everyone. it takes that very special certain individual to buy this one.
don't know who Fiber Images is?
well lets just say they have since moved on from the "import scene"
and have been privately contracted by a number of aero-space companies to produce parts for them and movie studio equipment manufactures.
Fiber Images makes VIS, seibon, and any other china/taiwanese based companies look silly.

Items are slightly dusty from being in storage for so many years. CF hood has absolutely NO cracks, chips or oxidation.
just needs a little cleaning from being dusty.

prices are non-negotiable. :..(

BBTB came from Korea in 2001 from reputable parts manufacture.
includes original box. last we recall this item was offered by Shark Racing
for $380+ back in the day.
take home the Big Bore Throttle Body for $160 obo.

All pics are current and were taken over this past weekend.

PayPal transaction fees WILL APPLY.
Shipping & Handeling fees WILL Apply.
email us direct for a shipping quote.
[email protected]

BTW, also have tons of miscellaneous parts as well.
MUSA strut bars , Exhaust Manifold "headers", guage clusters in KM/H, carbon fiber intake with heat shield, etc...
accepting offers on these super rare parts too.

video for reference : http://youtu.be/5w988Ta3xzU

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dibs on throttle body:)
sorry, you slept on it... its SOLD! I'll let you know if we come across an extra one.
These items tend to pop up from time to time as we were very much involved with
promoting performance parts for hyundais in the early 2000s.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dibs on the hood (depending shipping price)
to make this fare. if shipping fees is your decision factor, we will work with a bonded / insured courier of your choice.
Our courier generaly charges $100-$140 for shipping of large boxes.
weight is obviously not a factor as opposed to SIZE! :(
keep us posted.

I wouldnt say he slept on it . . . he replied the day after you posted, just saying.
Pleeeease don't turn into a "honda-tech.com" style website.

typical Honda related website is generaly made up of a bunch of smart asses and haters etching to post a non contributing smart *** comment.
e-thug'n is sooo yesterday. ....just saying.

as stated in the ads, if you want an immediate response email us directly.
PMs or responses to the threads don't realy work for us as well. :(

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thanks for backing me up dude, nd I prefer to reply to the thread because ppl rip ppl off sometimes like that but Calm down guys, its just a throttle body I don't really care, but its, okay dude no hard feelings.

Lol but yeah honda sites are full of *******s

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
Do any of you guys know about the car this stuff came from? It is/was the most custom 1off elantra Evar!!! It had custom recaro seats front and rear. Air ride suspension and the sickest wide body. Awwww it was oh so sexy!

·
Registered
589 Posts
^^ I watched the youtube video, and it was beautiful.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Complete interior is up for grabs too. $600. Custom Everything! LOL! I'll even through in all the interior accessories and steering wheel +hub.
I live in Orange County, imma come up with some money for the interior and the intake. Can you PM me your number so i can text you?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts