Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need to sell these asap. I can get better pics for you if you want them. Send a pm. $100uds + shipping is what I paid never been installed. So thats what I'm asking for. will only fit sedans 01-03 might fit 04's don't know.

**edit**
for got pics :redface:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SuperGLS said:
Just for clarification, would these be the "c" pillars? I think that is what you are talking about.
I have no idea they are for the rear pillars. I have onlly heard them refered to as rear A pillars.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
For all future clarification: A-pillar = front pillars that hold up the roof by the windshield. B-Pillar = Middle pillars that hold up the roof between the front and rear doors. C-Pillars = rear pillars near the rear window.

These are the C-pillars. Sorry for dumping in your f/s post, I now retrun it to you.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hyunelan2 said:
For all future clarification: A-pillar = front pillars that hold up the roof by the windshield. B-Pillar = Middle pillars that hold up the roof between the front and rear doors. C-Pillars = rear pillars near the rear window.

These are the C-pillars. Sorry for dumping in your f/s post, I now retrun it to you.
No big deal learn something new every day.

·
Registered
130 Posts
i'm interested, but, $100 bucks is a little steep for me, if you could bring it down a bit, i'd buy them off you. lmk, thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts