Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Complete Nitrous System ! $550NEW + Polished bottle !

lets see....

I have a complete wet kit.
purge kit (slightly damaged threads but still works).
bottle heater.
one standard nitrous bottle.
and one polished NOS bottle with a high flow valve.
Liquid filled nitrous pressure guage.

I would say that $550 is fair for all of this stuff and its NEW in the box.

EDIT: 2nd day express Shipping is $35. within the US.

I just realized how heavy this thing will be with TWO full size nitrous bottles... Shipping will be a bit more.. probly around $30 - $50 depending on where you live... So i'll split it either way... $35 shipped 2nd day express airmail. Ground shipping will be around $20 or less so please specify what shipping you want...

2nd day air: total = $585.
ground total = $570.

ANY TAKERS ? Please pay with Paypal.

Here is a pic of the two bottles included with the kit:

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmm me thinky i'll buy it :)

shawn :)

call me later and we'll discuss

·
Registered
6 Posts
you got a deal for $550 if it falls through with the other dude on here. this is elantrax from hyundaiperformance so if you wanna sell it to me for $550 let me know thanx. oh ya its nx kit right with a nx kit bottle heater?

·
Registered
429 Posts
i can tell you all that this is a good deal. i traded everything but the polished bottle to ford in exchange for his intake manifold. everything cost me almost 650$

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
theterminator said:
you got a deal for $550 if it falls through with the other dude on here. this is elantrax from hyundaiperformance so if you wanna sell it to me for $550 let me know thanx. oh ya its nx kit right with a nx kit bottle heater?
its a NyTrex system.
its basically a knock off of an NX or NOS system... it comes with just about everything needed to install it.

:)

theterminator said:
it looks like an NOS bottle heater to me... i've had a few in my day.

Anyhow, the sale is still open, if you want it, just PM me or post on here that you want it.

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts