Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay. Some big things came up and I will need to sell the car. Plz, don't ask as I will make an announcement later.

I doubt I will be able to sell the car as it is right now but if someone is interested, let me know. The car has some damage but the mileage is at really low 28k. It is a 2001 hatchback. Blue. :)

For now, I will be bringing it back to stock. Here are the things I have for sale. I prefer local VA/DC/MD buyers as things will need to be taken off and installed.

17x7 Racing Hart Z5000 Evo wheels with 205/45/ZR17 Kumho Ecsta Supra 712 tires. Used for 15K miles. There is some curb damage. I have only three center caps; one is missing. I was actually riding around without them on all wheels. Less weight! hehe. Tuner lugnuts and hubcentric rings included. $500

KORE/KIC/JIC Magic coilovers. Camber plates pillow ball mounts. Ultimate setup for the best handling. Paid $1375 when new. Used for 20k miles and selling for $600 now.

Carbon fiber hood (OEM Style). Brand new. $350

Carbon fiber grill from Compact Divisions for Elantra GT. Black mesh. Brand new. $150

Evo Fusion R34 bodykit for hatchback. Brand new. $600

SS Autochrome turbo manifold. Brand new. $110

OEM high spoiler for hatchback. KDM hehe! Have several. $150

·
Modding Procrastinator
444 Posts
Re: FS: Huge Back To Stock Sale (brakes, wheels, suspension, exhaust, etc)

would u be willing to ship the cf hood? if so lemme know

also interested in the short ram intake would you be willing to ship that?

·
Registered
1,790 Posts

Go figure, as soon as I get everything for my car, half the stuff I coulda got from you. Hope it all works out!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Nyck, I do not have the box and packaging materials for it. Besides, shipping will be expensive and there is a big possibility of damage in transit. So I definitely prefer a local buyer for the hood. If I don't find a buyer here, then I will explore the option of getting it packaged professionally and shipping it with some truck freight company (UPS or Fedex won't take it) and will let you know.
The shortie intake is no name brand. It's kinda DIY thing. Simple pipe with high performance cone filter at the end and a breather for PCV system. I can definitely ship it since it is such a small item.
Guess, my friend has my digital camera right now. I'll try to get it back asap and take some pictures for you.

·
Registered
130 Posts

um, i'm interested in the cat back, and the CF hood, but if i can get you to ship your stuff, i'll pay to ship mine back

mainly the catback, i'd give a bit more than $150 for your troubles , if so let me know.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Tor, get on IM. Let's talk. We can probably do the whole thing on Monday.

SkizziK03elan, I can't ship the hood unless I don't find a local buyer. As for catback, it is definitely less hassle to ship than the hood. But the thing is if I ship it to you and then wait for yours to arrive, how am I going to drive in the meantime? I need exhaust. :)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts

Blue, I am very interested in your CF hood, Too bad that my stock hood is silver! Were you in need of the stock hood? BTW I'm in Sterling so I could do the local thing no problem PM me if you would, lets talk.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

slvrsleeper, I will not need your stock hood. I still have mine. So you can keep your stock one for just in case and get c/f one from me. This weekend I will need to be at SEMA (reserved everything in advance). Monday night I can actually get an SUV and drop off the hood by your place. How does that sound?

Yoko Parada tires are almost sold locally. The guy should be picking them up tomorrow. In case it does not go through, I'll let Evil know.

The wheels are silver. The picture should be in Wheel gallery in Wheel/Tires forum.
But since you are in Chicago, how do you wanna do the swap? I can't send you my wheels and then wait for yours. I need to be able to drive.

In the last couple of days I got TONS of private messages. I am really sorry if I still have not replied to you. I'll try to do that asap.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts

When you bought all these mods did you sell your stock stuff to get other upgrades? Does that mean that someone has to take your brakes off, reinstall your stock system them pay you to buy the big brake kit? I want a bake kit but thats a hell of alot of work!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts

Just so there isn't any confusion, I have to beg off on the CF hood so it is still available if anyone else wants it. Its a long story but I can't do the hood until I move to a better neighborhood, or get a house with a garage, if you get my drift. Why can't people just respect that we work hard to get our cars modified? Sorry this isn't the rant forum.

·
Registered
56 Posts

IM me with a price for the wheels and tires. Consider the value of the 04 GT wheels and tires. Tires have about 6500 miles on them. I guess we can each pay for our own shipping as it will be pretty much the same.

I may actually have 4 cheap wheels I can through on my car.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.