Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I have some leather front door panels from a GT, in good condition. Perfect for anyone who has done a seat swap and now wants to get rid of the cloth panels.

Keep in mind it's just the front two. If you want the backs you can call LKQ or something. There was a time when SR and Kspec were selling CF door panels and they never offered the rears so maybe it's acceptable =P

I'd like to get 30 bucks for them. No pics right now because they are pretty straight forward, but if you need them before you buy them, I can get some snapshots.

·
xd tunner
1,488 Posts
If you have the plastic trim in good shape ( n0 cracks or broken tabs) and they are the ones with the tweeter hole, I 'll give you 30 for them alone shipped to my zip. You can still sell the leather piece. Pics please

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, sorry I do not have the part you are looking for. I just bought the leather door panels to match my leather swap.

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
snag me some pictures

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
ah, they aren't what I thought they were. Thanks anyway.

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
how do these attach? I may be interested in them
There are little metal tabs that stick out, and they'll bend so that they cling to the main portion of the door panel.

When I added them into my non-leather-panel door interiors, I had to dremel out little holes for the metal tabs to stick through.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts