Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided not to go with the R34 kit, had some problems with clearence, the air ride drop was to low for it to be safe. I have taken it off and it's now collecting dust in my garage. It has not been preped or painted yet, but the mounting holes are drilled- which makes it a hella lot easier to install. Anyone want to buy it? or even better yet, i'd like to trade it for a stock 01-03 GT front cover. If u want to buy, its yours for 180 plus shipping- only a 1/3 of what it cost new. Any one with a trade- I'll pay for the shipping on both.
*It will fit both GLS and GT 01-03, according to the manufacturer*

PM or email me- [email protected]
~thanks ya'll~

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS- R34 Fiberglass front bumper (will trade for stock cover)

checkd it out... dosent look like fed ex or Ups will ship something that large. Who should i contact?

·
Poster God
531 Posts

hey bro i will trade u bumpers if you want i live in cali so the shipping shouldn't be to bad unless u want to drive down to cali for a visit. i do have a gls though it should still fit

·
Poster God
531 Posts

well just seeing what i can do dont know yet with the baby here, so seeing all options, but thx for the first dibs, but still got to put the stuff i got from u on the car. hehehehe waiting for the word from u with the tracking number

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Lucky, thanks for the interest- uh, im looking for a GT bumper tho- heh, already gots the GLS cover :p Lemme know if u wantta buy it~

·
Poster God
531 Posts

i might buy it if you pay to ship it to california

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

hah, shit it costs more to ship than what im asking for it!

Ok, looks like its sold... if not- i'll repost later. Thanks all~

·
In da game for a while...
1,635 Posts

Well let me know cuz I'll trade my GT bumper for it if u want.....

·
Registered
212 Posts

you installed the body kit yourself? was the r-34 difficult? and where did you buy it from? i have never seen that kit split up so you can buy individual pieces. how much was shipping in the us? i live in NH and i don't need a specific quote just wondering as i have been wanting this kit for some time.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts

I got an 02 GT stock bumper, though im in Ontario also...lemme check on a method of shipping.

·
Registered
2 Posts

hey well if it doesn't work out for anyone else..let me know..I would be interested...I live in Canada though but I can probably have it shipped to a friend in the states...anyways let me know if it's still available...I can also trade with you front bumbers but the only thing is that I commute to work everyday so I can't go without a bumper...anyways let me know

·
Registered
133 Posts

I shipped a bumper cover for free 5 years ago its very nice to be good friends with truckers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts