Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Member #23 in the weeds.
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought these a while back with plans to powder coat them the same blue as my current ones and swap them. I really don't want to get rid of them but, finances are preventing me from doing what I really want to do. So, I have a set of red aluminum Tiburon SE calipers for sale with OEM pads/shims that have quite a bit of life left in them. I'm asking what I paid for them, $160 plus shipping, OBO. Please don't low-ball me since these were hard to come by. You can either post interest here or PM me. I'll respond as soon as I can. SOLD

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
wtf? did tibs come with these in a special edition or something or where they powder coated already?

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
that was on the 05 model correct?

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
oh wtf, i got this thread confused with the one that had tiburon PEDALS for sale and I thought this was for red pedals, damn I can't read. Anyway I have these on my car I paid more than $160 for them so this is a good deal and they are a nice red.

·
HID Master
606 Posts
OLD thread but I havent been on here for awhile.

Thanks to Tricked for the awesome sale. The calipers look great! Just got to install them..probably near the end of the year..heh..

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I thought you Wrecked.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts