Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
HID Master
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just getting some interest if anyone is interested, I have a spare set of 4, some curb scratches on 2, other 2 are perfect.

If anyone is interested , if not, I will post on the sentra forums.

Just thought I would sell to fellow XDs before selling to the nissan boys.

Jason

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Apparently they will fit on the XD ( Or you are a talented photo-shop artiste) How much do you want for them? Where do you live, if you are close enough to me I'll come get them.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Split it already. How much for the rims? Also do they come with tires on them? I like the way they look on our cars.

·
HID Master
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright alright..:) I was looking for $600 + shipping.but willing to settle for maybe $500 + shipping if someone picks them up now..and for that, I will swap hyundai emblems on there.
They already have the Nissan logo caps , originals on them now. I have also modified the rims to fit the XDs, just grind some of the inside center. I do have 2 good Contis and 2 not so good ones, but tires can be a pain to ship. So tires for locals only.

And I'm in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. If anyone is close by to Saskatchewan, we can meet halfway.

·
HID Master
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SuperGLS said:
Oh, looks like I can't afford them, oh wells.

Just to straighten some stuff out, are you talking about US or CAN Dollars?

More in US dollars..but if someone is living in Canada, I'll cut them a deal becuz of shipping.

I'll have pictures tomorrow of the actual rims, they are essentially the same ones on my car, but I will take some closeups.

Jason

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Why are you seling them? They look really good! 600 is more than i can swing and Cananda is too much of a road trip for me. That is too cool for school though

·
HID Master
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here's some pictures: they all come with the centre caps and I will make hyundai ones for the person who buys the wheels

2 rims are perfect and 2 have very slight scratches (in the last pic)

And 2 tires are really good..80% left

Jason

No bites?...:'(

·
Registered
851 Posts
How much do they weigh?

·
HID Master
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Spec V rims are sold...not sure how much they weight, but they are alot lighter than the stock GT rims.

Jason

1 - 20 of 31 Posts