Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! Switchblade key

Okay, I got a switchblade key from a groupbuy on NT.com (it is made for the elantra - there were people ordering these for toyotas too in case anyone is worried it won't fit) a while ago and have not gotten it cut yet. I paid $31 for the key (thread is here for confirmation of how much I paid: $26+$5 taxes) I am just wanted to get my $$ back on this so I'm asking $31 shipped. Pic is here:

I'll leave this open until Sunday, the 30th. I don't need the money by that date but I need to know if someone wants it by then.
Thanks! :thumbsup:

[edit] removed hvac gauges

·
Buffalo's Finest
90 Posts
i'll take the key off your hands. :) Let me know how you would like the money.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
scarfache said:
i'll take the key off your hands. :) Let me know how you would like the money.
Sorry guys (Onelove and scarfache), but someone PM'd me first so they have first dibs. Here's some better angles of the key opening and closing:

Whoever still wants it takes it (but the three people who expressed interest first have first crack in the order that I received a reply/PM)
P.S. Paypal is cool with me.

Also, I'm taking the Indiglo HVAC gauges off, not for sale anymore hehe ;)

More Pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
880 Posts
i swear i saw a korean DIY on that...can't remember where though...maybe here maybe on EGT. i think ilan posted a link to a bunch of korean DIYs but i can't find it

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had no idea SR was selling these now... wow. They must've contacted the company that was making them for TuscaniFX (who resides in the U.K.) when they saw him running group buys for these (only done 3 that I know of). Anyways, I wasn't too sure we could still buy from SR here in the states since ADA racing innovations was selling their products for them here in the states (sometimes a little cheaper than what SR sells them for). Oh wells, if anyone still wants the key, it's still up for grabs. ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rshack said:
I PM'ed you about 5 minutes after you posted... Cash in hand.. tell me your paypal, and it will be sent tonight
Alright man, payment received. I'm going to go drop it off to be mailed tonight shipped to your paypal addy. Thanks! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
So have you gotten it yet? :confused:

·
Registered
45 Posts
got it today! thanks!

It looks like it went back to you?? It has all kinds of return to sender stickers on it, and says NOT INDIANA!! OHIO!!

ah wells...

THANKS!

·
Resident Rompa Nalgas
129 Posts
Actually, under that Hyundai sticker are buttons! But the body is empty, so you'd have to rig something up if you wanted to use them with your remote. It would be a pain in the ass, so I don't think anyone has done it. I'm glad I got mine when I did, I only paid like $21 for it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rshack said:
got it today! thanks!

It looks like it went back to you?? It has all kinds of return to sender stickers on it, and says NOT INDIANA!! OHIO!!

ah wells...

THANKS!
It's cool that it got to you... but it took a while, eh? Indiana? Hmmm... perhaps the mailmen where looking forward to memorial day and got lazy the saturday right before it :confused: Oh well, at least it finally got to you.
Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts