Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: Tib rear sway bar

New, never been used. I bought it for someone who helped me out but they recently blew up their car. Could really use the moneys. I don't have the bushings but I suppose I could obtain them for extra cost. 60 dollars shipped UPS ground.

Thx

-David

Whoops, no bushings either. Still a good price though. ;) I can get them though.

·
Registered
880 Posts
kinda confused by the updates... i know there're no bushings...what about metal endlinks? and as i said before i'm in if things don't work out with GTsmokeya

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yevRPS said:
kinda confused by the updates... i know there're no bushings...what about metal endlinks? and as i said before i'm in if things don't work out with GTsmokeya
Gah! No endlinks. That's what I meant, I was at work and wasn't paying attention. Sorry. I can get all of the hardware though for cheaper than usual prices. I could get it for you if you wish.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
stupid question . . how much is it normally? sorry i would check myself but im home alone with the toddler right now. thanks . . .

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
55511-2C000 sway bar 1 needed $78.61
55513-2C110 bushings 2 needed $9.63
13270-10001 nuts 4 needed $.52
55530-29500 endlinks 2 needed $27.22

Note: that is per item.
That's list price. Your dealer probably won't give you the stuff at list price. :)
I'll include the endlinks for 20 a piece, I'll eat the cost of the nuts (whooptie) and the bushings for 7 a piece.

:( Sorry the price seems so shitty.

So total comes to 114 shipping included. A little bit lower than what Jay used to sell them for. I would just like to get rid of this stuff; well, the sway bar.

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Phiber said:
So total comes to 114 shipping included. A little bit lower than what Jay used to sell them for. I would just like to get rid of this stuff; well, the sway bar.
Here you go

·
Registered
880 Posts
hey Phiber, clean your PM box :) i tried to PM you and it said that your box is full. have you shipped it yet? just looking for a quick update. thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts