Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant use it on my tibby and there is no point of me keeping it on my XD, so make an offer. I used it for a month or so, it has some scratches, but it came like that. I will find pix of it on my XD and post them.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
XDGT03 said:
$ ?......
I said make an offer... i got it for $45 shipped I think. So $30 plus shipping ( will be calculated by your zip or you can pick it up if you are in my area ( Baltimore, MD).

Yes, the bar will not work with CC.

·
Teach
4,103 Posts
SuperGLS said:
Correct. There is a fix for that though (I'm sure you saw it at the old EXD).
I think my profile on HP.com has the pic of the bracket. I know the old XD site has it on there.

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
is that the blue OEM one??? damnet, ive been looking for one of those. if the money doesnt come, PM me and I'll get you the money asap.

EDIT:and since his price of $35 shipped wont match up to the requested $30 plus shipping, I'll do $50 shipped to zipcode 75181. you'll have to take the paypal fees for me using a credit card though. ($1-2).

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea. i posted pix on old exd in suspension forum.
i will let you know if it doesnt get sold!

thats a great deal, and i wish you offered it to me earlier. now I'm just waiting for his money, if I dont get it anytime soon it's yours.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Tharptroy and for all others interested, check with Admin of NewTib.com (Cheori or Shadowgate). I think they had a bunch of them available for like $20-30 or so.

·
Teach
4,103 Posts
BlueGT said:
Tharptroy and for all others interested, check with Admin of NewTib.com (Cheori or Shadowgate). I think they had a bunch of them available for like $20-30 or so.

Not any more. Shadowgate gave Pumbaa (Tim) the remaining bars he had. I think Tim has a few left.

Contact me for the custom cruise bracket that you will need.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.