Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Shifter was used for about 3-4 months, then the car was traded in. I have all the parts needed for a smooth installation including the original box and instructions. I would say installation would be rated at novice/intermediate level. Twm DID NOT provide a shift knob. It "will" reduce your throw/shifts dramatically! I was greatly surprised by how mch. Willing to let it go for $80...any takers? (At this price I will pay for half the shipping costs since it does weigh a few pounds.)

Will supply pics later on today.....

·
Registered
371 Posts
Tucker said:
Shifter was used for about 3-4 months, then the car was traded in. I have all the parts needed for a smooth installation including the original box and instructions. I would say installation would be rated at novice/intermediate level. Twm DID NOT provide a shift knob. It "will" reduce your throw/shifts dramatically! I was greatly surprised by how mch. Willing to let it go for $80...any takers? (At this price I will pay for half the shipping costs since it does weigh a few pounds.)

Will supply pics later on today.....

Might wanna put this up on nt.com as well, since it's the same for the 03 5spd i4 tib... and 80$ for it is a nice deal I'm sure it'll get bought fast.

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Here is a side by side of the shifters not installed. The order in the pic is stock - tibby stock short shifter - TWM shifter.

Removed picture, you don't need it anymore.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry 2XDreme, kinda forgot about this item that I had laying around but if Tricked decides he doesnt want it whoever is next in line, its theirs!

·
Registered
638 Posts
well if you can find out if tricked is getting it by this weekend it would be good as i'll be sending you money anyway so i'll add extra

1 - 11 of 11 Posts