Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what is the reason for my Fujiheavy acct being banned?

That account allowed me to contact and help other members here via email or PM's. Very interested in hearing this reason from someone.

·
Registered
45 Posts
wow.. even my account still works.. even after this message that came from the admin a few days ago..

"Rshack, I never closed/banned your account thinking that you would have enough dignity not to make posts on this website. I asked you to stop posting long time ago. So please do so. Thank you"

such a shame :(

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
Rshack said:
wow.. even my account still works.. even after this message that came from the admin a few days ago..

"Rshack, I never closed/banned your account thinking that you would have enough dignity not to make posts on this website. I asked you to stop posting long time ago. So please do so. Thank you"

such a shame :(
Why was that sent to you?..What did you do so bad that ppl want you banned?

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
I don't see what the problem is with you being around lately. I am going to say that I didn't like what happened months ago but that shit is over and done with. I haven't seen you or Jay cause any troubles and I think you should be allowed to stop by when you like. The past is the past and if we can move beyond that and act appropriatly going forward I don't see a need to ban anybody.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The past is the past and if we can move beyond that and act appropriatly going forward I don't see a need to ban anybody.
I agree... either way, I still found a new (and better) home at elantragtclub...

plus, with so many people leaving on there own, there wont be anybody to ban!

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
01SilverBullet said:
Im not leaving XD, the only way I will leave is, if XD.com is no longer around.
:iamwithstupid:
EGT is a b*tch to get into. The damn site never works on any computer I'm on :confused:

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
I like this site but I dont get why all the sudden there is so much tension. I know somewhat about what has been going on but there is alotta history I dont know about too. I have a weird feeling there is going to be another serious fallout soon....but I hope not!

·
Registered
687 Posts
Jmontigny said:
EGT, XD.... blah blah

I am just interested in hearing the reason for banning my Fujiheavy acct.
same here thats b.s

·
Registered
52 Posts
am i the only one who thinks that this stuff should be handled offline? it really isn't open for discussion between all of us since we basically have no say in how the admin runs the site (not that we should either). if there are questions regarding the status of any member or why things are going on, please direct them to the mods/admin before posting threads about them. it's getting a little redicuous here...

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts
baboon said:
am i the only one who thinks that this stuff should be handled offline? it really isn't open for discussion between all of us since we basically have no say in how the admin runs the site (not that we should either). if there are questions regarding the status of any member or why things are going on, please direct them to the mods/admin before posting threads about them. it's getting a little redicuous here...
Agreed. Jay needs to find out what happened to his account -- I sure don't know, but this can be settled w/o making everything public all the time.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.