Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Regular gas $ 2.05 Premuim $ 2.39 Getting thirty MPG in a modded out fast ass Elantra.....Priceless I just switched to Plus grade a month ago and now this B.S. But my car runs like crap and gets like 23 MPG on regular so I shall suffer in silence.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
My milage has been sucking ass the past few weeks. I think their watering down the gas or something. I just bought 12.5 gallons of regular at $2.06 from BP last night. I only drove 294 miles with those 12.5 gallons. Thats about 23.5 mpg - worst ever!

·
Registered
880 Posts
i've heard time and time agian that regular is what our cars should run on. higher grade is supposedly not good for the engine.

i went on a road trip this past weekend. it was about 160 mile drive and mostly country roads so i couldn't go above 70 most of the time. at one point my trip computer was showing 36.5mpg. i made it there and back on one tank with about 1/4 still left in it and 34.something showing on the trip computer. now back to city driving with 26-28mpg gaahhh

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
I just spent 2.10 a gallon on regular to fill up. I'm seriously broke right now, I literally only have .89 cents to my name :mad: . I get my check tomorrow though.

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
I went to Premium a while ago, but now with these prices, I'm gonna have to go back down to Regular, which is $2.03 here in Tallahassee. This is BS!

Axel

·
s/c xd gt
396 Posts
long island here at 2.199/2.219 for regular 2.29/2.31 for premium....
and im only showing 20.1mpg.... Muther trucker damnit....DRILL BUSH DRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
its to the wholesale club for my car! 1.87 too with membership . . . thats about 10-15 cents then any other place . . . guys, check out your local costco walmart/sam's club or bj's wholesale they will always have better prices on gas! and by the way. . . blow alaska up if you have to but get that dang oil!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
What I would like to do is manufacture huge posters that say "Gas Prices are terrorism, too." and post them on ALL the gas stations in the area. I want the media to get ahold of it, too. No one wants to be a terrorist. ;)

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
lol....$2.00 per gallon isnt really that bad. sure its more than you're used to, but it'll make people think twice about buying a large SUV or truck. in my part of town, I'd say that close to half of the cars on the road are trucks. I would love to see them cringe at gas prices. maybe Im just sadistic?

1 - 20 of 93 Posts