Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Member #23 in the weeds.
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dan is getting on my nerves. I talked to him on Thursday 6/17 and he told me that he has a stock IM sitting right next to him. He told me he is about to drop it off to get bored. I told him to save his time getting it bored and to instead send it to me stock. He told me he would ship it out Monday 6/21 and would call to let me know for sure that it had been shipped. I never received a call (not unusual :rolleyes: ). I've tried calling everyday ever since and left a message to call me back. Of course, no call back. I think the only reason I talked to him is because he didn't recognize who he was talking with at first. Now that he knows, it's back to the avoidance isssue!!! How fucking hard is it to send out a package and a refund of $150 that he has had since February of 2003. You know how much interest I could be paying on something I don't even have! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Now I have someone waiting on that stock manifold and DAN can't even drop it off at UPS! I'm losing my patience!.....who wouldn't after a year and a half?

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
i think that people definetly have taken the hint that they should order from them any more....sorry about the dilema though that sucks! i would be pissed too....i'm like two hours way from where he is...i would probably drive down there if it was me!! :pain10:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Unfortunately, people don't learn that easily. I have warned people for yearsthat Dan was crooked. But atleast now, the people that were working for him, see exactly what type of person he is.

http://hyundaiperformance.com/forums/topic.php?t=52906

Dan tried passing the blame off on Dave, which is a real shame since he was probably the one that actually held the bussiness together for Dan and kept people calm and tried to help.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I fell your pain m8, I am only like 2 hours from his place maybe a bunch of us could go over there and get your stuff...and make it like a meet.

--NY

·
Member #23 in the weeds.
1,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If I were closer, I would stop in and get my $150 and the damn stock IM! It would almost be worth buying a freakin plane ticket just to stop in and give him a nice surprise. He told me he would ship the stock IM on 6/30 (again) and of course never called to confirm this. :mad: Now he's avoiding my calls. I think it might be close for legal action! If someone is close just tell him to gimme my shit!...please. :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
An easy trick is go to other car forums and ask if they can go and speak on your behalf. Something like this happend on rx7club a while ago and someone from a mustang forum made the trip and got everything settled rather quickly. I think thats about the only time people won't rip on you over what kind of car you have or anything. Won't hurt to ask.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts