Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just booked our honeymoon yesterday. We're going to the island of St. Lucia in the Carribbean. We can't go right after the wedding in October, since she's a teacher and they don't get vacation days. We'll be leaving on Air Jamaica on Dec. 22. There'll be a brief layover in Jamaica, then on to St. Lucia for 7 nights! We're staying at Sandals - which is all inclusive so that should be awesome. 'Free' food, drinks, dining, activities - I can't wait. All of this for the sum of $4,400 :kick: (including airfare). Sooo, if any of you wonder over the next 6 months why there's no serious modifications happening - that's why.

Yes, I do realize it's over Christmas, and I couldn't be more excited. I'm gonna wear green khaki shorts and a red polo on Christmas just to be festive! I've had the Jimmy Buffet song "Christmas in the Carribbean" going through my head over, and over... have to find that in my stack of CDs now.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I hear you,

Last christmas i was on the beach in sunny ft lauderdale!!!

the subtropic is beautiful, now just make sure you get out of the hotel long enough to enjoy it ;)

shawn :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts