Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of anywhere in or around Orlando to take a date to on a Friday? I work for Disney so that somewhat rules itself out, but I want somewhere original, neat, and interesting for <20 a person. Any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Under $20 a person, that is almost a movie.

Maybe Old Town Kissimmee on 192.

There are also some nice things to do on International Drive.

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Jared, tomorrow, Friday 17th, is my birthday. Want to come and join me and my wife with your date for dinner. We are probably going to Olive Garden, my favorite restaurant in the whole world. You are more than welcome to join us. And it's definitely an under $20 type place. Let me know...

If not, it really depends on what your date is into. You could go drive Go-Karts at the Fun Spot on I-Drive, play Putt-Putt right there off of Lake Buena Vista and I-4, Pirates Cove is the name I think, or what rckozma said, go check out Old Town. Friday nights is cruise night, so they've got some old cars, classics, muscle cars that cruise up and down the main strip there.

·
Registered
384 Posts
You can always do Gators' and get some chicken wings, or the Alehouse for some Zingers (if you're into the whole fried chicken thing), but if you get a discount at D-land, hit up Disney quest!

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL, $20 a person or so.

Given my age nay dates I have will most likely be between 18-22...but my age ceiling is 24...any older and she'd be Mrs. Robinson.

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
What's that place right downtown. Got that "old town" feel, but has like shops, bars and restaraunts. I can't remember the name. Been there a few times wiht friends and once with wifey.

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
its not like hes even ever had a girl in his bed at his moms house!! don't listen to gun! his gf was 200 miles away and he never got any!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
BobMs_wht2k2 said:
What's that place right downtown. Got that "old town" feel, but has like shops, bars and restaraunts. I can't remember the name. Been there a few times wiht friends and once with wifey.
Are you talking about Church Street Station or Rosie O'Gradys?

·
Class Out The ***
1,494 Posts
Yes, ^ Church Street Station would be a good place. Take a walk around, there are several little restaurants that are real nice (expensive real estate, haha) and some shops and stuff, it's nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts