Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a new late model 03 GT sedan and I noticed a few goodies that my 01 GLS didnt have,like were the odometer is it shows how many miles im getting to the gallon and how about how many miles I have untill I need to re fuel..Sorry if this is a re post but I find these extra goodies pretty cool.Plus I got the rear cup holders that my GLS didnt have..Im so happy with this car,but I do miss my GLS,a matter of fact I was outside Hyundai today getting my brakes adjusted and I heard a NICE exhaust system coming my way and I said wow that sounds like my 01 GLS and it was!!..A salesman drove it right be me he was going to put it in the used lot next store and put it up for sale I ran to see if I could see how much they were asking for it and I could not find it,its like the car VANISHED...I was kinda upset and was missing it for a little bit but then when the service rep brought my new car out to me after getting my brakes adjusted I felt a little better.

·
Banned
1,078 Posts
CENSORSHIP SUCKS!!

I actually rode in an XD yesterday, not bad just now to get the wife intersted..

(*Also you could have moved this to FLAME that is what it is there for to FLAME little b**tards)

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
You just cant stop Spike?..You just cant help yourself can you?

SuperGLS said:
I'd like the special mileage guage thing, that would be cool, oh wells. Four wheel discs would be good too.

No hatches have rear cup holders (it's so the seats can fold down).
I dont know how true that mileage guage is though.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
03SilverBullet said:
I dont know how true that mileage guage is though.
it's quite accurate actually! it's designed to be more accurate the longer you drive without resetting it. once you reset it, it will vary greatly as you change your driving conditions (e.g., if you reset it, and coast down a long hill, it's obviously going to read rediculously high). but after a few hundred miles it averages out and ends up being accurate to within ~3% based on calculating it the old fashioned way. pretty friggin good. i usually reset mine every few tankfulls. note that resetting the mileage reader is SEPARATE from resetting the trip odometer. the two are not reset together.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
IMO the Gt is the only way to go! Offcoarse I am a lil bias!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts