Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have a 97 tiburon and i'm looking at some Ground Control Coilovers for my car (the adjstable eibach springs)

now your probably thinking why the hell am i asking this question here...

well on the tiburon forums i have had little sucess in anyone answering me. so here it goes..

Does anyone have these springs on thier elantra or know somebody that has them on their tiburon? how do they like them to date? install was easy?

several of my honda buddies have them on their cars and they are nice springs, just wondering out the hyundai's do with them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I've seen them installed on a Tiburon in SportCompact magazine and they had nothing to say but good things about them. Had a GC kit in an old Acura I had and have nothing but praise for them. The Tiburon kit would basically be the same except for spring rates I would imagine. GC custom calculates the spring rate for each car kit. The springs would not be standard Eibach Tiburon Sportline or Proline springs on the coilovers, but rather a specially rated Eibach spring for that coilover kit. And you could even custom stack multiple rate springs on their coilovers. GC and Eibach are very exclusive and buddy, buddy with one another, GC's old supsension tech now works for Eibach in Irvine and they custom stuff for each other all the time.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks silverwolf, i knwo the springs are different rates i just thought saying that they had Eibach springs in them would clearify if anybody had any doubts on what i was talking about.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.