Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MUSSA Front Strut Bar GB

Hello everyone, We here at Mussa are offering you Hyundai Elantra 01-03 owners an exciting deal. The group buy will be on our 01-03 Front Strut Bar. All fitiment issues have been fixed and then test fitted time and time again. We are fully confident in our products quality.

The price breakdown of the group buy will be as follows:
Type A Or Type B

5 member : 89.00 / eaceh
10 member : 79.00 / each
20 member : 75.00 / each
40 member: 67.00 / each
10.00 Shipping / Handling charge extra
only 48 US continental

Group buy will end the 29th of April.
Product is in stock and ready to be shiped out upon payment.

Type A

Type B

People in on GB:

1. 04Elantra (Paid/Shipped)
2. Rckozma - Type B - (Pending) - sent Sat May 1st.

Payment Method: Paypal [email protected] (add 3% service charge)
Checks or money orders payable to:

Motor Impact LLC
4050 N Palm St. Suite 502
Fullerton CA 92835-1034

Thank You
Robert
Team Mussa

I started this thread again, it is closed but figured we should track it until all shipments are received.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi AJ lol :abovelol:

Well guys all struts were shipped out and emails sent please let me know via email when you recieve. Also o4Elantra please let me know how the rear strut went... [email protected] <my email addy...

Thanks
Robert
Team Mussa :halm:

·
no longer a newbie :)
600 Posts
I just go tthe bars and they look really good...I plan to install them (and take pics of front and rear) in the next few days.

You will have to wait! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just got the front one last night. I will hopefully get it installed tonight when I get home from work. It looks real good.

·
600 Posts
I strained ligaments in/dislocated my wrist the other day...cant install the bar now! i laid it ontop of the rear towers and it appears to be the right size! i will let you know when my hand heals

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Pic of type B front strut bar:

Attachments

·
600 Posts
Mussa 01-03 Elantra Front Strut Bar -AWESOME

I just put on the front strut bar with NO PROBLEMS in like 10 minutes....this is the strut bar to get for ALL of our cars. It completely cleared the hood (which sits a little lower on my 2004) and also cleared the re-designed SULEV intake and piping. It is of the utmost quality and worth paying for (as compared to the SR adn EF bars) :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

REAR STRUT BAR WITH PICTURES TO COME SHORTLY... :cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Re: Mussa 01-03 Elantra Front Strut Bar -AWESOME

04Elantra said:
I just put on the front strut bar with NO PROBLEMS in like 10 minutes....this is the strut bar to get for ALL of our cars. It completely cleared the hood (which sits a little lower on my 2004) and also cleared the re-designed SULEV intake and piping. It is of the utmost quality and worth paying for (as compared to the SR adn EF bars) :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

REAR STRUT BAR WITH PICTURES TO COME SHORTLY... :cool:

Nice that's what i like to hear. Glad you like it. Now on to the rear we are still patiently waiting. Whe you say it fits we start making and selling.

·
600 Posts
The rear bar fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:
It's close, but fits without problems...adding 1mm or 2mm to the center of the bar would make the bar line up better with the center of the holes in the mounting brackets!

PICTURES AS SOON AS THE RAIN CLEARS AND I CAN TAKE GOOD PICTURES!!

THANKS

It was hard to get a good shot of the rear bar! Thanks Robert

http://www.nitrousworld.com/pictures/rear bracket.jpg
http://www.nitrousworld.com/pictures/rear bar-close.jpg
http://www.nitrousworld.com/pictures/rear bar-full.jpg

Front Bar

http://www.nitrousworld.com/pictures/front bar.jpg

·
600 Posts
The handling on sharp turns at high speeds seems much improved...the tires seem to stay planted to the ground and it even seems as if some of the body lean is gone. And I havent even installed the Tiburon Sway Bar yet!

Your products are cool!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts