1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Romans 8:28
266 Posts
You should've just bought a desert leather interior set from autointeriors.com. They are on clearance for $400. That would have covered the seats, door panel inserts and center console armrest without having to change the color of everything else.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Dude! Where'd you get the door panels? I've been trying to keep an eye out for some so I can be fully leather!!

·
Registered
499 Posts
He got em from allhyundaiisuzu.com

SuperGLS, looks great!!! Good job, man!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
super, those panels look great! but just to set the record straight for everyone involved, the inserts ARE NOT LEATHER. trust me, i have them, and XDGT03 had them (before he swapped them out for real leather), and they are VINYL. just like the headrests. granted, they look awesome with the leather seats and the color and texture are matched nicely, but they are NOT leather, so just be aware of what you are buying.

·
Registered
58 Posts
BlueGT said:
He got em from allhyundaiisuzu.com

SuperGLS, looks great!!! Good job, man!
It's nice working all but 5 minutes away from this place. Got my Tib sway bar there and all the hardware for $75. Called to see if it was there at 11:00 am, there at noon on my lunch break to pick it up. Good place.

·
Super Hero
579 Posts
Nice! that place is pretty good. I had a really good experience with them Chris over there sent me my swaybar for $60 shipped to MI. I told everybody about it and then he been out of them recently. lol Now he's raised the price too. I guess it's supply and demand.

SPB is right, NOT leather, but no matter. They look real good in your interior.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
112 Posts
They are looking awesome Super. They really match the seats well. Now how about those door panels you got that you took off? :)

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
RonnieSan said:
You should've just bought a desert leather interior set from autointeriors.com. They are on clearance for $400. That would have covered the seats, door panel inserts and center console armrest without having to change the color of everything else.
Where? cause autointeriors.com is a site for an autointeriors show. what is the link?

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Super you dirty rotten so and so you! :D You've gotten me into trouble with your pictures of leather doors and such! I just got off the phone with Chris at ALL Hyundai and I ordered the front doors. Would have got all four except SOMEONE had already gotten one of the rears LOL. I may have some install questions for you in a few days, but I will definitely have some pics up in my member profile soon.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts