Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for a GTA meet? I'd love to check out some of the rides on here in person

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
canadianshark74 said:
Darknights is next weekend, so I doubt if there will be a meet before then.

There will probably be a meet soon after Darknights. If not make sure you come to Hyundai Sunday in Oakville.

check this thread
http://www.elantraxd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1017
I sensed that would be the case.
How about an organized meet every month?
How the does the last sunday of every month sound at Yorkdale? So on the 25th of this month?

OK, to summerize:
Date: Last sunday of every month (25th of July for this month)
Time: 12:00PM
Note: If you can't find us, call my cell, I'll be there for sure 647.280.2303

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Dangahboi - I think it was you who sent me an email a ways back with some pictures of your car asking about a Toronto club. Was that you? I tried respoding but they came back user not known.

Glad to see ya here though :)

Your idea sounds pretty good too

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Carbonman: im not sure if it was me, but it might have been.
Anyway, thanks for the support. Are you gonna be able to make it on the 25th?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Why are meets always on the same days as races!? There's a local SoloII that same day and when it comes to motorsports, that's priority number one... even if my car is far from a performance machine.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Poor Steve - we'll never see him......

So far, looks like the day is open for me - I'll be there, unless something arises.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, if anyone else is going to the SoloII race on sunday, you can always come to the next meet. That will be August 29, 12:00PM.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
dangahboi - that's the way to be showing initiative for organizing meets...I like that...bout time someone stepped up to the plate.

·
Too much time spent here.
1,258 Posts
Yeah, a lot of initative, even got a PM too. I've got my summer weekends all booked, so i'll not be able to attend.

But much respect to you for pushing it like you are.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK guys, I know I've been pushing for this meet, but it looks like due to unforeseen circumstances I won't be able to make it. As far as I know, XTRWLD has cancelled as well.
Everyone is welcome to attend without me,... I hope its a good meet!

I WILL be there at the next one.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
danga - isn't hyundai sunday the last sunday of the month in august......hehehe - and you are correct, I must cancel this sun.

Regardless, I'm gonna try to set up a meet with everyone really soon in August....like the second or third week....potentially a Saturday - I know one of those days there's Tibfest - so I don't want to coincide with that...I'll keep you guys updated. Between shows and other things....I'm pretty friggin' busy - anyone else wanna help out hosting one?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 15 of 15 Posts