Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a drink for all of us. Hope your b-day is a great one.

Also, happy b-day to mainexd & BlackGT2k3.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Thanks rckozma and Jo! :D
Things are going great, finally! I have a girl who treats me like a king. Cooking for me and everything :bowdown: and we are getting to go backstage tonight at the WWE Monday Night Raw show in D.C. This birthday has been my best yet! :D :drive:

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Cooks for you and everything.....now don't be getting stereotypical! That's awesome that you have a girl that you really like and she likes you back...I remember when you went through your 'rough' time....see - everything always works out!

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
XTRAWLD said:
Cooks for you and everything.....now don't be getting stereotypical! That's awesome that you have a girl that you really like and she likes you back...I remember when you went through your 'rough' time....see - everything always works out!
Hehehe I'm not being stereotypical. She surprises me with everything. I kinda feel bad for her doing it, since she doesn't have to, to please me. But she says she likes doing stuff like that for me. I return all the favors though ;)
We had a great time at the show last night. Easily the best birthday I have ever had! :eclipsee_

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Then you saw us. Second row, camera side, middle of ring. I had a black Jericho shirt and she had a tight pink shirt on :halm:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts