• Yes

Votes: 68 40.0%
  • More than once

Votes: 29 17.1%
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yeah two times now. **** stupid 16 year old kids that hit you from behind when you're stopped in a line of traffic and 45 year old black ladies that are speeding and don't know how to brake.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
*knocks on wood
No not yet,but I suppose one day it will happen.It seems like people these days cannot drive.Everyone is in a hurry to go nowhere now.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
i clipped someone who was illegally parked on the side of the road (instead of pulling into the lot she was blocking)...the next day my sister backed into the other side of the car. late nov/early dec i slid on some ice and went into a ditch and trashed the drivers side.

we'll say 3 major accidents, and a couple tiny ones

im really not a bad driver, i just get ****tly luck

·
Registered
508 Posts
I was lightly rear ended... 2 circle scratches about .5" diameter. Cost $450 to strip and re paint... Luckily guy in the mustang paid.

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
My car met with unfortunate demise on Thursday morning when a lady pulled out of a neighborhood and just kept coming into my lane. My pristing car now has to have the bumper, hood, and front grill replaced. Suffice it to say, she received more damage, but that's what happens when you hit someone coming down from 50 mph.

My wife's 04 was also in an accident...

I should get 2 votes... ;)

·
Class Out The ***
1,494 Posts
haha, sadly this thread suits me just fine, 3 accidents.

my mom f***ed up the left side, i f***ed up the left front corner, and ex's neighbor f***ed up right front door ;)

·
the world ends dec21 2012
1,294 Posts
one big ugly one...saved myself about 3 grand in repairs by fixing it myself

·
Class Out The ***
1,494 Posts
^ wow that signature is umm... special

a lot of people on here have gotten into accidents, sadly it has led to 'previous' members

·
Registered
296 Posts
in my country accidents are quite common unfortunately, its just been three years since driving with a seat belt has been mandatory. Would you believe that i have spent half of my life driving without a belt or even air bags. Air bags are still a luxury here and very few cars have them!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
its been in 3 accidents, but all by my little brother 1 was his fault, 2 were not. It was good for a year and a half then i leave for college and it gets hit. Its actually in the shop right now.

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
korai9989 said:
^ wow that signature is umm... special
whats wrong with that?? hahaha

anyway....ok....my xd has been in three acidents...all minor...i was rear ended at a light(just bumbed really)- no damage.

slid on black ice...damaged bottom of driverside fender (it buldges a little too)

slid on ice and came real close to somebodies bumber...and made a mark almost down the entire passenger side of the car...the door had cracked paint and there are still war scares from it...

my wifes xd2 had the whole front end replaced - a truck backed up into it.

she slid of the road into a snow bank....bottom of passenger rocker panel is pushed in.

does everybody see what i hate the winter??? it sucks!!! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
i got rear ended on my way to school , i cant say damm kids couse it was a 30year old and im only 18, i got the money from insurance a week later, the next day i was going to fix it but on the way home from my job some lady cut me off when it was snowing and i had nothing else to do but slam in to a curb going 45 i was going to get her palte but i came to a complete stop and yea all my insurance money went to fixing my suspention and not the bumper

1 - 20 of 55 Posts