• No

Votes: 84 73.7%
  • COTM?

Votes: 10 8.8%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Workin'
3,150 Posts
Not yet, probably not for a while. I've taken off the cai for the winter (and for other reasons that I can't remember...oh ya, too poor right now to get the aem valve...), and that makes me completely stock again. The car is too dirty, and there are still rusty parts to spray paint with hi-temp from the engine bay.

Someday I will though, I would love to get it to a place where I was comfortable to actually put it in for the running. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
not yet, my ride is not ready to compete yet :D

alil off topic but have you thought about just having like a just "best interior" or "most kdm" like little stuff

·
KDM to JDM.
6,437 Posts
paki said:
this month! :) well.. for october.. you know..

damn you keyan for winning this one!

I didn't win yet...................................................................................................................

thanks though :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hmmm, if there was a "STOCK car of the month"....I might just run! :D lol.

·
www.dfwhyundais.com
2,143 Posts
Keyan said:
I didn't win yet...................................................................................................................

thanks though :)
haha i have a feeling you'll definitely win though.. seeing as how you have almost half the votes and the rest is spread over 4 people.. let me be the first to say congrats! lol

·
Registered
559 Posts
I am going to give it a shot in the new year. Would like to try and win the May on for thats my B day. SO we will see. I think we all should try now and then. Maybe even start to break it up in to categories. Then have the winner of each cat run for COTM. Just a thought. :cool:

·
Registered
388 Posts
I would, but all of my modification is interior. Untill I get rims at the least, I probably wont run.

·
the world ends dec21 2012
1,294 Posts
does it have to be a newer xd ihave an 01 gls id like to put in (lots of clashing colors though :)

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Two things are keeping from entering COTM. First, my car has an aluminum spoiler. Judging from the responses in my Member Profile, most people hate the damn thing, so why bothering? And two...my camera sucks, and doesn't take high-res pictures. Especially at 800x600 res, things get a little grainy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts