Votes: 84 73.7%
  • COTM?

Votes: 10 8.8%

Have you run for COTM yet?

8K views 30 replies 25 participants last post by  yamaha 
#1 ·
Have you run for COTM yet?

#2 ·
Not yet, probably not for a while. I've taken off the cai for the winter (and for other reasons that I can't remember...oh ya, too poor right now to get the aem valve...), and that makes me completely stock again. The car is too dirty, and there are still rusty parts to spray paint with hi-temp from the engine bay.

Someday I will though, I would love to get it to a place where I was comfortable to actually put it in for the running. :rolleyes:

#5 ·
paki said:
this month! :) well.. for october.. you know..

damn you keyan for winning this one!

I didn't win yet...................................................................................................................

thanks though :)

#9 ·
Keyan said:
I didn't win yet...................................................................................................................

thanks though :)
haha i have a feeling you'll definitely win though.. seeing as how you have almost half the votes and the rest is spread over 4 people.. let me be the first to say congrats! lol

#13 ·
I am going to give it a shot in the new year. Would like to try and win the May on for thats my B day. SO we will see. I think we all should try now and then. Maybe even start to break it up in to categories. Then have the winner of each cat run for COTM. Just a thought. :cool:

#17 ·
does it have to be a newer xd ihave an 01 gls id like to put in (lots of clashing colors though :)

#20 ·
Two things are keeping from entering COTM. First, my car has an aluminum spoiler. Judging from the responses in my Member Profile, most people hate the damn thing, so why bothering? And two...my camera sucks, and doesn't take high-res pictures. Especially at 800x600 res, things get a little grainy.

#26 ·
I had thought about entering my car, but at this stage, the exterior and interior are a lost cause. Nothing FUBAR, but too many little dents and scratches and dirt -- and that's just the inside of the car ;) My car is definitely a workhorse tweaked for comfort and reliability, rather than for looks or for power.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.