Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Have you taken your XD to any of these places?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Acountabilibuddy
4,862 Posts
Dyno, and auto car wash (needless to say I now need a new antenna and antenna base...).

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
i <3 torque
3,946 Posts
xxxmonoxidechil said:
no luv for COTM :(
j/k, totally understandable.

at least soon enough ill have the heart of a EXD. once i finish the rebuild on my beta2 motor.

you wanna talk no love for COTM i ran about 6 or 7 times without being close to a win...lol...oh, and i voted for all buta dyno auto-x and road race (watching events at those venues doesnt count to me)

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
^^^ does that mean when you asked about taking to a zoo you meant not just traveled to but took part in an exibit also? hehe j/k

-exd meet just a week ago!
-auto wash 5+ times, never had a problem with the stock antenna, but i onoly had it for a few months then i cut it, so now its like 3-4 inches high heh
-went to the zoo once, parked super far away 2.. damn crowded zoo

·
íтş śтíłļ ά нұύиđåι...
1,092 Posts
ok first...i took mine to a car wash, and left with peeling hubcaps... the high pressure wheel cleaner that i thought was a good idea bc of the massive amounts of brakedust turned out to be a 2 week wait for the new ones they ordered me, at least they were decent about it...

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
all but auto-x and road race

does the zoo count if i took a girl there for the holiday lights show, and only saw 15-20 animals? reindeer, penguins, elephants, reptiles, etc

·
Super Moderator
12,635 Posts
havne't done road race, autox or taken my car to the zoo.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
well, I've taken my car through downtown state college on football weekends, that could qualify as driving through a zoo...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Hang on! I took my kids to Steve Irwins zoo, but It mighta been in my Accent, this could be a pants job for me :O

1 - 20 of 23 Posts