Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Hello! Welcome to the boards. We've got a pretty good Canadian presence on here. The info is great, lots of great suggestions and helpful ideas. I grew up on PEI, mostly around Summerside, before I moved out here to Ontario. How's Hyundai's presence down east?

·
Registered
95 Posts
SPDDMN said:
I am a maritimer, and just wanted to say hello to the Canadians in the room....
Welcome aboard...my co-worker is in Moncton celebrating his Dad's 50th b. day...hoping to make it out east with the family. Moncton, NB is the only east coast province I haven't been.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for your welcome...it's much appreciated...
I am quite glad I was able to find a site dedicated to our cars...Mine is up and coming...not too many mods quite yet...I have reverse guages, Clear side markers, Kenwood deck, with 2 JL Audio 10w1 Subs with Clarion 500wt
amp...Running 15 ASA rims now, but slappin on some Motegi Gunmetal rims with chrome lip...can't wait...

Hope you have a blast here in Monkeytown if you come visit...drop me a line to let me know when u are comin...I will hook you up large with a good rate on hotels

·
Registered
84 Posts
:) Hey man, Im in Fredericton....we should meet up some time, im in moncton all the time. Let me know . :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts