Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up from st. croix!!!! everything is chill been down here for a week now....its cool but i'm ready to get home.....i had some money come in so watch out....the next month or so will be exciting!! be home soon! ....wow...its like you guys are my family!! i'm not sure if thats cool or pathetic! be back soon :D

·
Registered
499 Posts
Nice! I'd really love to go to the islands and have some rest.
Hope you had fun!!! Post some pix when you come back!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
whats it like dude? must be nice . . what is the general ambiance? clean touristy? or dirty backroads? goin to the keys this weekend cant wait! one more day!

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well there are pretty much two towns...i was in the shitties one....fredriksted....there isnt much of a town...its all pretty much abandoned buildings and a lot of poverty!...50 percent of the island is on welfare...and 12 percent are unemployed....you have to watch your back or you will get jumped...i had 7 ladies with me....some nice looking ones at that and i had to hold down the fort....Christainsted is the touristy town...but it still has a lot of crime....waves...well the whole island is surrounded buy a reef so yeah the waves are at a mininmum....but the water is incredibly clear!...when i get my pics developed i will post them up....if you have any questions about the island let me know i will give an anwser to the best of my ability......we was limin on the island mon....native talk....limin means chilling/relaxing :D

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
actually the beach that we were staying on we could snorkel right there...and it was pretty nice...but we went out ot this island called buck island there is a national underwater park...its nice...i have always had this thing about sharks but since the whole island is surrounded by a reef you really dont have to worry about them....but anyway...in a couple of spots the reef breaks and you can snorkel out to the outside part...where it goes from being 6-9 ft deep to being about 20-30 feet deep!! its crazy all those fish and then boom big deep blue sea! kinda freaked me out...but i did it and when my pics get developed i will try to scan them in! hopefully they will come out alright.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts