Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi i'm Marybeth, i saw this site in someone's sig on dragva so i decided to sign up. i'm 18 and i live in virginia beach and go to the community college round here. i don't have an elantra but i am a fellow hyundai driver :D um, i never know what to write in these things so i guess just ask me whatever, i'm an open book ;)

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Welcome to EXD, Beth. I guess the only question I can think of right now is...what kind of Hyundai do you drive? There's quite a few of us with non-Elantra cars, like the Sonata, Santa Fe, and Accent. Anyway, hope you enjoy the site.

Axel

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hello marybeth. It was me that you seen on drag. welcome to the site.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Welcome Marybeth, always good to see female car nuts out there. What kind of Hyundai do you drive?

·
Registered
687 Posts
Welcome good to have you on board

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Glad to have you with us! Hope we can help you with whatever you need!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanx for the welcome :) i have a 98 sonata. and i'm not quite a car nut yet, i'm still learning haha. i just got into the scene back in october from knowing absolutely nothing and it's been a slow process especially since not too many of my friends wanna help me work on a hyundai. fockers. lol j/k

·
Registered
429 Posts
super there are 5 people from the hampton roads area that are members of this site now. watch out.

on a side note.... super you comming to my meet on the 17th???

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
hehe hehe "I'm an open book"

lol nevermind i don't want to scare away the few females on the site!

Welcome welcome, please keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times.

·
The Girl
2,894 Posts
Welcome!!

This place is very helpful....as one female to another, I know sometimes you might feel a bit intimated w/all these men, especially b/c your still learning and a lot of the guys here are experienced......but don't worry they have all been helpful to me. (I am still learning too)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts