Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wan to post pics of my car for car of the month I just finally got it finished this morning and I need to do it today for COTH....I am so computer iliterate its not funny PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone bail me out!! I tried searching to learn how and I couldnt find anything that would help!

·
Registered
17 Posts
watson80 said:
I wan to post pics of my car for car of the month I just finally got it finished this morning and I need to do it today for COTH....I am so computer iliterate its not funny PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone bail me out!! I tried searching to learn how and I couldnt find anything that would help!
Here is a link to help you:

http://www.elantraxd.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_read_and_post#faq_vb_attachment_explain

Go down to where it explains about Attachments. Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
watson80 said:
Here is the easiest way:

At the end of your post scoll down to the bottom of the screen and click the button labeled "manage attachments". You can now add browse to the pictures' stored location on you computer and insert them. You can do 3 at a time, then click upload now. Then you can do 3 more, etc.

If the images are already stored on the internet, you may use the tags. Find the picture on the internet and right click. View the section labeld properties and copy it's address. Past it into the message using the following format

[img] [url]http://picturesaddress.com[/url]

^^^^ But don't put spaces between the

·
Registered
851 Posts
Are you using the quick reply or the Advanced? It's right below the posting window in Advanced mode.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts