Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all.. Not sure if i posted this in the right forum the first time.. sorry.

Hey all. I currently drive an 04 Black Elantra GLS. The only thing ive put in sofar to the car sofar is a stereo, and that needs to change!

Im currently looking to spend 1000-1500ish to spend to spruce up performance a bit, and am mostly looking at performance mods before I do anything visual.

The only definates are:
rear sway bar
Powerchip for 93 octane
CAI and or Short Ram Intake
maybe buy some wheels secondhand or if i can get something better than my stock steelies for a decent amount of money
Exhaust

Now... I know ill end up spending more money than that.. but I need a place to start, if anyone could chime in and give me a few pointers on where I should start, id much appreciate it.

The bad part at the moment, is that I have an automatic. Certain circumstances prompted me to buy a new car pretty quickly (my old ride got backed into, drunk, by one of my neighbor's relatives and they were pretty well off so they made a pretty solid offer on the damage and I decided id trade the car in as-is) So I ended up getting all the money I paid for the old car and then some between the check from the people who hit me and the trade-in on the lot.

Speaking of the lot... The dealer was a whole nother fiasco alltogether. Burns Hyundai in NJ is terrible :\ They mirepresented my information with the financial people and filled out alot of loan apps completely out of whack in an attempt to get hte car out of there that day (I am 23, and have just a coupla credit cards, no major loans or anything so my credit was kinda lacking at the time) After channel 10 got involved.... I got the car with the loan in my name at an admittedly still-high interest rate, but the purchase price was so significantly discounted that I couldnt have gotten a better deal if i tried really .

·
Registered
499 Posts
Welcome to the forum, MattsLantra!
Since people already posted their replies in your other thread, I will lock this one.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.