Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Hyundai Elantra hb gt. A couple of times within the last couple of weeks it has just died but continued to idle like in acc mode. It did so once when I had it running and ran in to the store and the other time was when I was driving. Today I was on the highway and all the sudden I noticed traction control light had come on and my acceleration was dropping. I managed to get off the highway, turned off my car and turned it on and it seemed to be okay. I got back on the highway to get home and it happened again only this time the traction light came on along with the check engine light and didn't go off. I barely coasted in to home. I tried turning my car off and it struggled to turn on. When it did both the traction light and check engine light were still on... I don't know what to do. My car has about 99xxx miles. 2 thousand miles to go before a oil change is needed. Last oil change I got a transmission flush. My car got all new tires a year ago and new brakes just a few months ago. What could this be

1 - 1 of 1 Posts