Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 Hyundai Elantra hb gt. A couple of times within the last couple of weeks it has just died but continued to idle like in acc mode. It did so once when I had it running and ran in to the store and the other time was when I was driving. Today I was on the highway and all the sudden I noticed traction control light had come on and my acceleration was dropping. I managed to get off the highway, turned off my car and turned it on and it seemed to be okay. I got back on the highway to get home and it happened again only this time the traction light came on along with the check engine light and didn't go off. I barely coasted in to home. I tried turning my car off and it struggled to turn on. When it did both the traction light and check engine light were still on... I don't know what to do. My car has about 99xxx miles. 2 thousand miles to go before a oil change is needed. Last oil change I got a transmission flush. My car got all new tires a year ago and new brakes just a few months ago. What could this be

·
Registered
19 Posts
If your car still have warranty? If so, just bring it back to the dealer and let them handle this issue. If not, find somebody to scan you car for errors, it would give you an idea what to do next.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts